About Me

My photo
Vancouver, The Best Place on Earth, Canada

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Who Are We?

Many of my friends know that I enjoy street photography a lot.

Technically these images are not perfect. But they capture the moment. The moment in life that otherwise seems ordinary for many speaks to the heart of the beholder.

I would like to start a new series on my blog sharing some of these amazing faces that I have come across in the past few years.

Many of the images are created accidentally - like a tourist running into a corner quietly observing what's going on around him/her and then using a photographic device to record that particular instance in life.

What do you see in his face?

I see colours, concentration, act of mindfulness, and a desire to express the character that he's portraying.

Who is he?