About Me

My photo
Vancouver, The Best Place on Earth, Canada

Monday, March 23, 2009

BC Special Series

Last Saturday, I attended the Tourism Vancouver volunteer orientation at the downtown tourist information office. The session lasted about 3.5 hours with lots of insider tips. Starting from April, I will be offering my volunteer service to visitors from all over the world.

A little bit of history of myself - I first came to Vancouver back in 1986. The city has gone through different stages of changes ever since. And I am glad that I will be one of the ambassadors rolling out the red carpet to the world!

I figure out that I need to better equip myself with the knowledge of Vancouver and British Columbia. And so here I am ... going to start a series of blogs speaking about the different parts of the city.

So, are you ready to join me welcoming the world to this Super Natural British Columbia?